I enjoy showing Vienna’s most picture perfect and/or interesting places – if you´d like to book a photo walk with me, get in contact! I´d love to show you around and give you some tips for taking the best holiday pictures. Please note, I´m not a tour guide – the focus of this walk is on photography (and some anecdotes).
Or join me for a stroll around the first district of Vienna, the oldest part of the city, and I´ll show you some of the most picturesque corners: Vienna INSTA perfect!
- Airbnb – feel like a local and rent your own apartment (and get up to 41€ off your first trip by registering via that link) Or if you are already an Airbnb User and want to book a place in Vienna, I would get a little tip if you would book via this link: Airbnb Vienna
- Here is a list of my favourite Airbnb-places so far!
- I love travelling by train or bus, but sometimes a car can be really helpful and I often book via billiger-mietwagen.de, which helps to find the best offer for my needs.
- Save 15€ on your next booking with booking.com!
- Bagbnb – find a place to store your luggage and explore without carrying it around!
- Museums & Exhibitions
- Vienna Würstlstand
- Vintage Vienna – ongoing collection of private photographies
- Districts of Vienna (Wikipedia)
- Gartenbau Kino – one of my favourite cinemas and the last one of Vienna’s big “Premierenkinos” from the 50ies & 60ies
My favourite designers & shops in Vienna
- Irina Hofer – reinventing classic fashion and feel fabulous!
- Miss Lillys Hat – vintage flower crowns
- Bananas – vintage furniture, jewellery, accessories
- Glasfabrik – second-hand furniture, antiques and much more
- Fräulein Kleidsam – vintage fashion
- Edita Rosenrot – handmade artisan jewellery from Vienna with love
My favourite blogs