I enjoy showing Vienna’s most picture perfect and/or interesting places – if you´d like to book a photo walk with me, get in contact! I´d love to show you around and give you some tips for taking the best holiday pictures. Please note, I´m not a tour guide – the focus of this walk is on photography (and some anecdotes).
Or book my ready designed photo walk at Airbnb and we´ll explore the street art at Donaukanal together.
- Airbnb – feel like a local and rent your own apartment (and get 35€ off your first trip by registering via that link)
- Here is a list of my favourite Airbnb-places so far!
- I love travelling by train or bus, but sometimes a car can be really helpful and I often book via billiger-mietwagen.de, which helps to find the best offer for my needs.
- Save 15€ on your next booking with booking.com!
- Bagbnb – find a place to store your luggage and explore without carrying it around!
- Museums & Exhibitions
- Vienna Würstlstand
- Vintage Vienna – ongoing collection of private photographies
- Districts of Vienna (Wikipedia)
- Gartenbau Kino – one of my favourite cinemas and the last one of Vienna’s big “Premierenkinos” from the 50ies & 60ies
My favourite designers & shops in Vienna
- Irina Hofer – reinventing classic fashion and feel fabulous!
- Miss Lillys Hat – vintage flower crowns
- Bananas – vintage furniture, jewellery, accessories
- Glasfabrik – second-hand furniture, antiques and much more
- Fräulein Kleidsam – vintage fashion
Yoga in Vienna
- My first contact with Yoga happened in this small and cosy studio in the fourth district: Yoga4Yoginis
- Last summer I´m enjoying doing a lot of yoga outdoors and am loving it! Check out rebellU Yoga for donation based “classes” at Burggarten, the Ruby Marie Hotel, Retreat Vienna and many other places – just subscribe to her Newsletter and stay up to date!
My favourite blogs