- Museums & Exhibitions
- Vienna Würstlstand
- Vintage Vienna – ongoing collection of private photographies
- Districts of Vienna (Wikipedia)
- Gartenbau Kino – one of my favourite cinemas and the last one of Viennas big „Premierenkinos“ from the 50ies & 60ies
My favorite designers & shops in Vienna
- Irina Hofer – reinventing classic fashion and feel fabulos!
- Miss Lillys Hat – vintage flower crowns
- Bananas – vintage furniture, jewellery, accessoires
- Glasfabrik – second hand furniture, antiques and much more
- Fräulein Kleidsam – vintage fashion
- Stefanie Lichtenberger – amazing hair & make up artist (Vienna)
- Ferman Ab – and another amazing hair & make up artist (Vienna)
- Barbara Maria Hutter – also a hair & make up artist (Vienna)
Yoga in Vienna
- My first contact with Yoga happend in this small and cosy studio in the fourth district: Yoga4Yoginis
- Last summer I´m enjoying doing at lot of yoga outdoors and am loving it! Check out rebellU Yoga for donation based „classes“ at Burggarten, the Ruby Marie Hotel, Retreat Vienna and many other places – just subscribe to her Newsletter and stay up to date!
My favourite blogs
- Deliciously Ella – I´ve never thought healthy food could be so delicious & fun!
- slow travel berlin – a very special blog about Berlin
- Messynessy chic – I spend hours and hours reading this blog and always find new tips, travel destination and the most curious things!
- Airbnb – feel like a local and rent your own apartment (and get 20€ off your first trip by registering via that link)