- Museums & Exhibitions
- Vienna Würstlstand
- Vintage Vienna – ongoing collection of private photographies
- Districts of Vienna (Wikipedia)
- Gartenbau Kino – one of my favourite cinemas and the last one of Viennas big „Premierenkinos“ from the 50ies & 60ies
My favorite designers & shops in Vienna
- Irina Hofer – reinventing classic fashion and feel fabulos!
- Miss Lillys Hat – vintage flower crowns
- Bananas – vintage furniture, jewellery, accessoires
- Glasfabrik – second hand furniture, antiques and much more
- Fräulein Kleidsam – vintage fashion
- Stefanie Lichtenberger – amazing hair & make up artist (Vienna)
- Ferman Ab – and another amazing hair & make up artist (Vienna)
- Barbara Maria Hutter – also a hair & make up artist (Vienna)
Yoga in Vienna
- My first contact with Yoga happend in this small and cosy studio in the fourth district: Yoga4Yoginis
- This summer I´m enjoying doing at lot of yoga outdoors and am loving it! Check out rebellU Yoga for donation based „classes“ at Burggarten and the Ruby Marie Hotel
My favourite blogs
- Deliciously Ella – I´ve never thought healthy food could be so delicious & fun!
- slow travel berlin – a very special blog about Berlin
- Messynessy chic – I spend hours and hours reading this blog and always find new tips, travel destination and the most curious things!
- Airbnb – feel like a local and rent your own apartement (and get 30€ off your first trip by registering via that link)